MYO Bacon Tortillas

Make your own Bacon Tortillas- we're not talking about just Bacon FILLED tortillas, we're talking about Flour Tortillas MADE with bacon for that full Bacon flavor! These savory tortillas are perfect for filling with scrambled eggs, cheese for grab and go breakfasts on the way out the door. Imagine,

bacon, tortillas, article, made, talking, built, wraps, wrap, door, imagine, time, freeze, read, ahead, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4223-myo-bacon-tortillas, eggs, filled, flour, tortillas-, make, full, flavor, scrambled, cheese, grab, filling, perfect, savory, breakfasts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: MYO Bacon Tortillas

Make your own Bacon Tortillas- we're not talking about just Bacon FILLED tortillas, we're talking about Flour Tortillas MADE with bacon for that full Bacon flavor! These savory tortillas are perfect for filling with scrambled eggs, cheese for grab and go breakfasts on the way out the door. Imagine, BLT Wraps with Bacon built in the wrap! They can be made ahead of time and freeze well.

Read More: Article: MYO Bacon Tortillas
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG! These were AMAZING! THANK YOU! You are a Domestic GODDESS Woman! If you weren't already Married, I'd MARRY YOU!

I made these following your directions precisely with the exception of 1 thing, I added an additional 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper. They are Most Excellent. Here's how we're eating them, toss some cheese on them, some more crumbled bacon and toast in the oven for a couple seconds until the cheese melts. The kids devoured them when they got home from school yesterday.

Today I wrapped up fresh sliced cherry tomatoes, a slice or two of bacon, some shredded lettuce and sending them to school with Double Bacon BLT Wraps.

I don't know how you manage to come up with this stuff, but I think I'm in LOVE/

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Husband asked me to make these for breakfast the other morning after I showed him the recipe.

So I did they were delicious. Next time I will cook bacon and crumble it up into the eggs as they are cooking. Also will add a bit of cream cheese to the cooked eggs instead of cheddar. Just for a change of pace. They are very delicious and a quick and easy grab and go breakfast.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

These are so simple to make, why didn't I think of that?? I've been making homemade tortillas for ages using your basic flour recipe, but these were delicious and easy as well.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've tried making tortillas before and failed miserably when they stuck to everything, including the rolling pin. Thank you for this delightful recipe these were so easy to make and were a huge hit!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, be still my beating heart! Yummeroooooni. Guess what the Wrinkleyoldgranny's house is getting for dinner!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to live gluten-free, and recently, several recipes for *good* gf flour tortillas have been published. I think I'll try using bacon fat instead of the oil called for in my favourite recipe, and add the bacon as you have here. Thanks for a marvellous idea!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MYO Bacon Tortillas

Quote Originally Posted by Rie142 View Post
    My Husband asked me to make these for breakfast the other morning after I showed him the recipe.

So I did they were delicious. Next time I will cook bacon and crumble it up into the eggs as they are cooking. Also will add a bit of cream cheese to the cooked eggs instead of cheddar. Just for a change of pace. They are very delicious and a quick and easy grab and go breakfast.

Actually, what goes really well in scrambled eggs is celery seed. Not the ground stuff that gets made into celery salt, but the seeds themselves. Add in some grated mature cheddar, and it's a treat!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast