Thread: Hi Everyone!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Hi Everyone!

I just registered. I'm from Iowa and found this site due to friends talking about the Super Laundry Detergent. I want to make my own cleaning products and I think I'm going to find a lot of information here!
    Thanks!

-dixieo

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi Everyone!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, DixieO! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello everyone I'm from Leesburg Florida, I found this site also by the Super Laundry Sauce, I thought this looked like a interesting site where I could find all kinds of cool ideas, I like to decorate cakes, cookies cupcakes and what ever and make crafty items, I have 5 dachshunds, 1 cat, 9 hens and I rooster, I'm blessed to be a stay at home wife, but believe me I stay busy.

I do have a question, I first replied by saying Thank you very much but when I hit the Post Quick Reply button it said I did have enough so I could click a Thank you But I don't see one anywhere some times it takes me awhile to get use to new things

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heyluw hello! At first I didn't see the thanks button either. I am not sure if it isn't available until you level up after making 5 post or if I just simply overlooked it. It is on the origional post. The first to the thread it is a green button in the lower left corner of the post. It is right under the facebook button (link).

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, DixieO! I hope you are enjoying the site. Hello and Welcome, HeyLuw! Good to have you here. You will not see some things until you have posted a certain number of times. You will not see your first few posts (5, I think) until they have been seen by a moderator and approved. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much , it must be that about posting 5 times cause I don't see it under the FB sign