advice on land phone

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

We used to have sunrocket, I wasnt aware that Vonage is going out of business – kinda doesnt surprise me.I did some researching on Vonage vs Sunrocket – and we went with Sunrocket, as they didnt charge any early termination fee – I personally dont like to be tied down in a commitment.We experienced several issues with Sunrocket, like dropped calls etc, and we thought the issues was at Sunrocket so we cancelled it, and switched over to a reg. landline -unfortunatelylater on it turned out that it was actually our internet provider Charter who was at fault, we are absolutely sick of them -their service sucks) but they are the only provider in our area.Anyway charter was the issueas we had 3 mb at that time, but only actually received more like 2, later on we upgraded to 5 with charter so Im sure sunrocket would work for us now, but it is just so much work going back and forth constantly. They offer great deals where all the features are included
      in their monthly costs.

https://www.12dollarclub.comenterID “zesty” in the box. Love jerky – want to earn extra cash – awesome opportunity. [url=””][/url]

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.