Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Hello from the Rainy Sunshine State

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ketsy and I live in North East Florida. Most people know where Jacksonville, FL is. I live near St. Augustine (oldest city from the history books when i went to school). St Augustine is a 45 minute drive south to where I grew up. I've had the blessing of living in 3 Countries as an adult. Two as a military dependent to the USAF. Japan (Tokyo area) and Germany (Frankfurt area). And of course the good ole' USA. I can honestly tell you that the world is a beautiful place but the USA has some of the most inspiring views of the world. I've visited SD and lived in the dessert of Arizona near phoenix, I started my life in the Pocono Mountains, and my favorite date night is walking the St. Augustine Beach during a full moon. And one of the prettiest drives I have ever taken was along the Ocoee River/Tennessee River between Alabama and the coast of North Carolina. I want to spend the rest of my days traveling and teaching my grandchildren that participating in life instead of letting others show you through a box, is the best way to view the world. And best of all, budget101.com will be there to help me keep the spending in line and helping me teach them how to live conservatively.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from the Rainy Sunshine State

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, KetsyC! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from the Rainy Sunshine State

Hello Neighbor. I am also from your area and would love to travel once I retire. I have 2 sons in the military and they are my pride and joy as well as their families. God has blessed me with 11 grandchildren and they range in ages from 9months to 20. (I also have 3 bonus children and grandchildren) I look forward to keeping in touch through this awesome site. Happy New Year!