Hi to all

Hi to all

I am new to this site. A friend have me a recipe for the mamas super laundry sauce. I am so intrigued by that. I love crafts and cooking from scratch so making my own laundry soap was right up my alley. I hope to find many more things to try on this site and thank you for posting these things.

laundry, things, site, alley, hope, soap, find, making, posting, love, recipe, mamas, friend, super, sauce, crafts, cooking, intrigued, scratch

Thread: Hi to all

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi to all

I am new to this site. A friend have me a recipe for the mamas super laundry sauce. I am so intrigued by that. I love crafts and cooking from scratch so making my own laundry soap was right up my alley. I hope to find many more things to try on this site and thank you for posting these things.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi to all

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Amy R! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well I tried the mom's super laundry soap. The recipe was explained really well and I will admit the pictures helped a lot! I have washed about 20 loads of laundry since then and I have one word to say about it. WOWOHMYITSTHEBESTEVERSOAP! Ok we'll that isn't one word, but wow is it. The results were way more than I expected! Our towels even after washing them (with regular store bought soap) smelled like corn chips! Didn't know why and couldn't seem to fix it. Now everything smells like clothes hung out on a line. That oh so clean, want to sniff it all day smell. But it isn't perfumed its just the perfect smell of clean! Tomorrow I am going to make the no cooking method for dummies laundry sauce.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

K so I couldn't wait to make the "sauce for dummies"so I made a triple batch of the original. I turned out way better than the first time. I am making it for my mom who lives far away from me and loves to get homemade gifts. I hope this will be a unique gift for her birthday! Question if anyone knows, can this soap be stored in plastic Tupperware or baggies? Or is glass the only way? Thanks ahead of time.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

I believe it can be stored in plastic, just must be made in glass. Other laundry soap recipes have been / are stored in plastic (both dry and liquid), However, I have no reviews of plastic storage for this particular laundry soap. I see no reason that it wouldn't work. Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks! I work at a school and we give gifts to each other at Christmas. What a totally great gift and unique! I just would prefer to use containers that are a little more cost effective. Thank you for responding so quickly! Have a blessed night.