Hello From Massachusetts!

Hello From Massachusetts!

Hello All, My name is Tara and I'm a 27 year old stay-at-home mom to a beautiful 9 month old baby girl! My fiance is the sole provider for our family and money is very tight. I have student loans that need to be paid along with other bills. I already coupon, but I've been slacking since having

slacking, coupon, bills, healthy, eating, forward, learning, learn, paid, bill, grocery, daughter, stay-at-home, beautiful, month, year, massachusetts, tara, baby, girl, tight, student, loans, money, family, fiance, sole, provider

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello From Massachusetts!

Hello All,

My name is Tara and I'm a 27 year old stay-at-home mom to a beautiful 9 month old baby girl! My fiance is the sole provider for our family and money is very tight. I have student loans that need to be paid along with other bills. I already coupon, but I've been slacking since having my daughter. I also need to learn how to cut our grocery bill while still eating healthy. I look forward to learning from everyone.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello From Massachusetts!

HI Tara. I understand how hard it is to coupon with a baby. Mine is 10 months and I really haven't been able to start couponing again. We have been mostly using up my stockpile and I found this site a few weeks ago. I never did a weekly menu before. This is about my third week doing it and WOW the difference in my grocery bill. I no longer have so much food going bad that I have to throw out. Good luck!!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello From Massachusetts!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MrsPine09 aka Tara! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia