What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Hello, hello, hello from Centralia, Washington!

My name is Norma and I am very happy to be here! Can't wait to really dig into this site and soak up everything.

About me...... I am a married mother of three, grandmother of four. I have a son, my husband has a son and we have a daughter. Our daughter (the youngest) is a SSgt in the USAF, currently stationed at Elmendorf AFB in Alaska, just outside Anchorage. The will be transferring the end of this year to Tyndall AFB in Florida. They have two children, a girl, 8.... and a boy, 6. My son is married with one boy, also 6, and they are currently living in Vancouver, WA....... right next door to mommy-in-law. His, not hers. lol. My husbands son, also married, also the father of a 6 year old little boy, is currently, with his family, living with us. The are buying a farm in Mossyrock, WA and there has been a delay in the closing, so for a month, we are a bit crowded, but happy and making the best of things.

I have worked on and off my entire life but currently am looking for work in our new home town. Yes, we just moved her. Or should I say, moved back here. 25 years ago we moved to the Seattle area for my husbands work. Now that he is retired, he decided he wanted to 'go home'. So, here we are! As you can imagine, with the move, the retirement, the GRANDKIDS we are a little strapped at the moment, that is why I love this site! So much to DIY, even more to MYO.... so much GOOD, I just love it!

I am also hoping to make some new friends, because I can be a really good pen pal!

Thanks for taking the time to read about me and my family. Hope to talk to y'all soon!

Norma, Glory, MrngGlory......take your pick, I answer to all. And Abby. lol Yes, there's a story there! = )

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello, hello, hello from Centralia, Washington!

Hi Norma. I am a newbie also. Well I have been viewing the site for a while and just joined this week. I love all the ideas here and have started trying some. Please tell your daughter "thank you from me and my family" I hope everything settles down at your house and that you find a job you enjoy.
    my name is Shannon (no nick names) the only other name I go by is MOM..haha... have a wonderful night.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Shannon! It's great to meet you!

I will tell my daughter and also her husband, who is a TSgt, currently deployed in Afghanistan.

I am looking forward to trying many things here also, so we can test and explore together! You have a great night, as well. nl

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MmgGlory aka Norma! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia