Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Share your Best Home Remedy . . .

Click image for larger version. 
<vb:if condition=
    Name: take-challenge.jpg  Views: 1205  Size: 27.5 KB  ID: 7507" class="align_left size_thumbnail" />
    We're Issuing a Budget101 Challenge! What's the Best Home Remedy you ever tried?

• What was the Issue
    • What was the remedy
    • how did it work for you?

Want to know what you're playing for this challenge?

An essential Oil Starter Kit from Amazon (given to 1 randomly selected recipient from all of the replies below).

Challenge can end at any time, so hurry to play!

B101 Challenge Update Notification  Although this thread is open for discussion, this Challenge has ended and the lucky recipient was announced in the thread at the close. 

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge- Best Home Remedy . . .

One of my favorite home remedies is to sniff my natural peppermint oil when I need to relax and wind down.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My favorite home remedy is also a DIY project. Whenever we paint a new room we add essential oils to the paint. In bedrooms we use Lavender Essential Oil- it creates a soothing, calming effect. In the Living room or dining room we use Peppermint, it's invigorating. In the laundry room we use chamomile, it just smells nice all the time.

We use about 15 drops per gallon and it really changes your mood!

Waiting for my ship to come in
    Downloads
    Uploads

The most amazing home remedy I ever tried I actually got From budget101.com - it's the Flu cure and boy does it ever WORK. We used this exclusively all last year and it made a HUGE difference in our house. We don't make the tincture we follow the directions for the capsules instead.
    The complete directions are here on the site - Budget101.com - - UnExpected Flu Cure | How to Cure the Flu | How to Prevent the Flu before it Hits

The only thing that I would mention is that even with the capsicool it's not a good idea to take them right before bed, you'll get heartburn. We use this on everyone in the house the minute they start to get an sniffle of any kind and NONE of us missed a day of work or school last year because of it.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails, play dead.

Waiting for my ship to come in
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to Cure Warts

I have a second one that I know for a fact works like a charm. My nephew got a wart on the side of his foot. My sister took him to a dermatologist who froze it off, but it came back a few weeks later. So she put duct tape on it and completely sealed it. They left it on for 30 days, changing the duct tape every 3 or so days. On about day 30 when they went to remove the tape, the wart came off with the tape, I mean completely off. and it never came back.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails, play dead.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

My home remedy I have tried for sour throat is gargle with peroxide. It works every time.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to Cure a Headache with a pencil

My boss actually told me about this one when I was at work one day and I had a horrible headache, enough so I was ready to go home. He said to put a pencil between my teeth and DONT bite down.
    When you do that it causes you to automatically relax your jaw. Most headaches are actually caused by subconsiously clenching your teeth!

It worked really well! I guess when I'm working I concentrate so hard, I clench my jaw.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a few different ones that I've used the work great:

1. Lemon Balm Tea will Cure a Cold Sore, make a hot tea, let it cool enough to apply and apply to cold sore several times a day with a cotton ball. Use a new cotton ball each time
    2. Use Listerine for Blisters- to get rid of blisters on your hands, dab with a listerine soaked cotton ball, works great!
    3. Motion Sickness- sucking on olives or lemons will cure motion sickents. They release tannins- which in turn dry out the excess saliva in your mouth that you get when your naseaus

those are my .02 Worth!
    Rolling with the Punches, folks, nothing to see here...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast