Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Mom's Super Dishwasher Sauce

Make Your own Super Concentrated Homemade Liquid Dishwasher Detergent with this tried and true Super Dishwasher Sauce recipe from Budget101.com !

Read More: Article: Mom's Super Dishwasher Sauce
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow! Now that's what I call AWESOME! Liss, I swear girl you are a plethora of information! I can't wait to try this!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't wait to try this. I've been severely disappointed in the other dishwasher recipes I've tried. They all leave my glasses cloudy & I have to nearly wash the dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. I'm thinking positive with this one

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mom's Super Automatic Dishwasher Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Lorijo View Post
    I can't wait to try this. I've been severely disappointed in the other dishwasher recipes I've tried. They all leave my glasses cloudy & I have to nearly wash the dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. I'm thinking positive with this one
    We definitely Didn't wash anything before putting the dishes in the dishwasher. As a matter of fact I literally smeared egg yolk all over a couple plates and let it partially dry, just to test it, LOL. Instead of taking pictures of the dishes, I should have been taking pictures of the looks on my kids faces.

Cloudiness can come from mineral deposits, (usually if you have a recipe with borax or salt in it). It can also come from the dishes getting etched by too many abrasives in the detergent.

At our house, so far so good. But I haven't tried the vinegar yet- that's coming soon.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't wait to try this! Thanks for being so willing to trash your own kitchen to help out the rest of us!!!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Beans! Thanks for sharing this, I've been trying for Years to find a recipe that won't etch my glasses or leave a nasty film all over everything. This site is amazing. Love the name AwesomeSauce, that's funny!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I saw this posted on Budget101's facebook but at first I didn't believe it. LOL, you seriously intentionally dried Egg yolk on your dishes to test this recipe? My regular dishwasher detergent wont remove egg yolk! I'm curious as to what you would have done if it DIDN'T come off, lol.

I have all the ingredients for this on hand so we're trying this one today to see how well it works for us. I noticed that your castile soap expense was alot more than mine. I can find the little bottles for about $2.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I store this in something else? At the moment I only have two mason jars and I'm not ready to commit to buying a whole case of jars yet. I got them from a friend so that I could make the Laundry Sauce. Once I make that, I thought I would just transfer it into another container and use the jars again for this recipe. Please let me know if I can do that. I would hate to ruin it, because this stuff sounds amazing! My daughter is an actual chemist so I know how much trial and error must go into all these recipes. Thanks for all you hard work.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast