Hi Im a newbie, glad to be here :)

Hi Im a newbie, glad to be here :)

Just a question for now till I find my way around the place, is there some kind of prob or trick to get the site to open on Google Chrome? Ive been trying for days and cant get it to open on there, even stopped my adblock to see if that was it but no change, BUT it opens quick and easy in Firefox,

chrome, firefox, open, site, yall, limbo, half, hope, post, link, clicked, page, nice, deal, prefer, wrong, circle, thing, spinning, opened, kind, prob, trick, place, glad, newbie, question, find, till, google, opens, change, quick, easy, wondering, days, adblock, stopped

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi Im a newbie, glad to be here :)

Just a question for now till I find my way around the place, is there some kind of prob or trick to get the site to open on Google Chrome? Ive been trying for days and cant get it to open on there, even stopped my adblock to see if that was it but no change, BUT it opens quick and easy in Firefox, just wondering if Im doing something wrong. I even clicked the link in a post on FB while on chrome and it took me to the page on here but sat there in limbo only half opened and the lil circle thing just spinning. So any help would be nice, I prefer chrome to Firefox and I dont deal with IE at all. Thanks yall and hope to see ya around the site

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi Im a newbie, glad to be here :)

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, FrontierFanny! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Don't know about problems with Google Chrome, but I know some have had problems with IE. Firefox seems to work. Thanks; Virginia