New here!- Welcome Newbie!

Good Morning Everyone! I have been lurking around this site, ever since I found the recipe for powdered cream of chicken soup with no chemicals or unnatural ingredients. I am obsessed with how many things we can learn to make ourselves for pennies compared to store bought. I would say I love

love, site, chemicals, make, part, awesome, time, exists, grateful, jamie, save, cook, jamieworthy, involved, wait, chicago, duke, married, small, girl, live, years, importantly, cream, powdered, recipe, chicken, soup, unnatural, found, morning, good, lurking, ingredients, obsessed, budget, keeping, face, weird, learn, things, pennies, bought, store, compared, avoid

Thread: New here!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking New here!

Good Morning Everyone!

I have been lurking around this site, ever since I found the recipe for powdered cream of chicken soup with no chemicals or unnatural ingredients. I am obsessed with how many things we can learn to make ourselves for pennies compared to store bought. I would say I love keeping to a budget, but more importantly, I am trying to eat too many weird chemicals. Let's face it, you can't avoid it, but you can make small changes that add up over time. So I am grateful that this AWESOME site exists, and that I can be a part of it!

A bit about me, my name is Jamie, I am married to Duke, and we have a little girl who is 2.5 years old. We live near Chicago, and love to cook, love to eat, and love to save $$$!

Thank you once again for this site, can't wait to get involved!
    Jamie

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Duchess76 aka Jamie! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia