Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default All About You . . .

These challenge questions have been really eye opening and we're learning a lot, but alas, we want to know about YOU and what YOU want! This lucky random winner(s) from this challenge will receive a choice of a Super Laundry Sauce kit or a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
    We're making this one a little more challenging! In order to enter this Challenge, you must answer ALL of the Challenge Questions:

1. What Brought you here? (aka how did you find the site?)
    2. What areas of the site most interest you?
    3. Aside from House/rent, What do you spend the most money on every month?
    4. What do you hope to learn/find here on Budget101?
    5. Is there something you've been searching for, recipe, idea, etc?

Bonus: What kind of "prizes" would you like to be able to win on our challenge questions?

So Who's game to play?

B101 Challenge Update Notification  Although this thread is open for discussion, this Challenge has ended and the lucky recipient was announced in the thread at the close. 

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Budget101 For This Useful Post:

account cancelled
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge: All About You . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Budget101 View Post
    1. What Brought you here? (aka how did you find the site?)

Bonus: What kind of "prizes" would you like to be able to win on our challenge questions?

So Who's game to play?
    Of course I'm game to play, who wouldn't be after already winning a challenge!!

1. I saw a post on Facebook about the super laundry sauce and loved the idea of making detergent for under two bucks.

2. I like the myo mixes and the homemade cleaners.

3. Prepackaged snack foods.

4. How to make snacks and lunches cheap for the kids, how to make chemical free cleaners, and get some homemade gift ideas for the upcoming holidays.

5. Yes, actually, do you have a homemade twinkie recipe?

6. I love the amazon gift cards, but I think it's fun to get random surprise items like you do on the Free Stuff drawings every month. It's nice to know that someone is really reading my posts, especially when it's the people that actually own the site. That's rare.

Thank you for all that you do, our whole family really appreciates this treasure we found.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

) I came to this site because I saw a posting on making laundry detergent. 2) I just joined a few hours ago and so have not had a chance to explore. I like ideas that are DIY and use natural ingredients, so will be keeping my eyes out for those. But I am open to learning most anything. 3) We raise free range poultry, pigs (now in our freezer), and have a Clydesdale and an Ox. Our feed and hay bill would be the highest payment after mortgage. 4) I hope to learn more self sufficient ideas that are healthy without chemicals, and things I haven't thought about. 5) Since I am new, I have not yet searched and looked around. I have been looking for many years for a cake recipe that my Mom used to make. It was SO good and we got so fat, she threw it away. It is for chocolate chip whipped cream cake. I will be looking for that. Otherwise, I am excited to see what's out there. Bonus Question: I don't know what a Super Laundry Sauce Kit is, but I never pass up a good gift. So either one is great with me.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default B101 Challenge: All About You . . .

1. What Brought you here? (aka how did you find the site?) -

I was looking for a dishwasher soap recipe and some pet care recipes

Pet care stuff, homemade cleaners, etc

Cell Phones.

Friends that understand what I'm going through trying ot live on a meager budget

Homemade Dishwasher soap that actually works, herbal & essential oil recipes, and that's about it.

Automatic Ad-free subscription

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

1. What Brought you here? (How did you find the site?)
    I saw a post on FB regarding the Super Laundry Sauce and was curious about the site.
    I'm still exploring it, so I'm really not sure what I'll like the best. I love crafts, gardening, DIY, and of course RECIPES!!! So I'm
    anxious to check out those links.
    3. Aside from House/rent, what do you spend the most money on every month?
    GROCERIES!!! Whew!
    Ways to save $$$!
    5. Is there something you've been searching for - recipe, idea, etc?
    Just curious about the laundry sauce - which I hope to try... SOON!!
    Actually, the Amazon Gift Card is perfect, because you can get just about anything with it.

Thanks for starting this site!! I think I'm really going to enjoy it and hopefully learn a lot!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

*What brought me here was someone had posted the recipe for Super Laundry sauce on my facebook page and I clicked on the link to check it out....then I was hooked!
    *The MYO section and the Challenges
    *Food/gas
    *money saving tips. Being a single parent homeschooling family we are on a very tight budget!
    *I'm trying to learn how to make my own bread, so bread recipes(not bread machine recipes) would be good.
    **Would like to win an Amazon gift card please

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

what brought me here was when we were trying to cut down on our groceries I found this website and was so glad I did!
    What interests me the most is mostly the Menu planning, but also the recipes, You have got some Awesome recipes!!!
    WE used to spend the most on groceries about $450 a month now we only spend around $250-$275 a month, so now we spend the most on Health insurance(which we NEVER use! What a waste!)
    I want to learn even more about menu planning and how YOU come up with your menu plans!
    I had been searching for a laundry detergent that didn't take up as much room as the duggars laundry detergent(5 gallons) and then I found your Laundry sauce! I LOVE it! and now most of my family makes it! It is SOOO easy to make! I would like to find a dishwasher detergent that actually works now and maybe some liquid dish soap!

As far as prizes go I would almost always prefer an amazon gift card, I get quite a bit of our health groceries on amazon( coconut flour, stevia,etc..) , so that would save money on groceries even more. Or any kind of kitchen appliance or accessories that make cooking easier, like canning jars( you can never have enough) or some other neat things that you have given away that I would like to try!

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well I posted, but it didn't show up.
    1. I was searching for a menu planner and this site came up.
    2. MYO I love making what I need from what I already have.
    3. car notes, gasoline, and insurance, so I guess you would say transportation.
    4. Recipes for smaller families
    5. Complete menu plan for a month so I can order the groceries I need and have them by the time I need them.
    Bonus: Love the gift card idea, although I never win.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast