Thread: HI!

Ground Level Lurker
    Eastern Iowa

Paw HI!

My name is Judi, but I am usually called Jusy, because when I first went to work my name tag came back Jusy and it stuck after we all had a huge laugh.

I really need to learn how to live more frugally. I work too much, and we are paying off our credit cards (end of a 6 year plan, we have 9 months left to go!) A light at the end of the tunnel!

However, I feel as though if I worked less, we could save as much money as I make just by doing all the little things that you can learn on this site, such as the whipped laundry detergent I just read about!

I am ready to LEARN!

We should be empty nesters, but my middle and youngest child still live at home. It is a process. LOL

The better I get at this, the faster I can get to the "DONE" place at my job, which is a good one, but I have burned out on. I am a veterinary technician, and the hospital director, and I teach anesthesia, behavior and imaging at a vet tech college program. LOVE the teaching.

Thanks for this site! I am pumped!

Deal GURU

Default Re: HI!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Jusy Wiegle aka Judi aka Jusy! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia