Newbie sort of...lurked since 2008

Hi, I'm Kathleen. I have been around I think since 2008 or that is I joined. I at least joined Budget 101. I'm have not posted before so here I am! I'm starting my first year at 50 years old, single and no children and looking for ways to save. I'm on SSDI and have been for some time. I tend

space, making, ways, save, apartment, laundry, thing, 2008, joined, start, 2centsand, cooking, advance, month, type, weeks, maximize, neatly, hand, learn, money, soap, expect, products, room, limited, building, cleaning, good, starting, years, year, lurked, sort, kathleen, budget, single, food, made, home, newbie, learncook, hard, hope, cook, actual, children, ssdi, convenience, tend

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie sort of...lurked since 2008

Hi, I'm Kathleen. I have been around I think since 2008 or that is I joined. I at least joined Budget 101. I'm have not posted before so here I am! I'm starting my first year at 50 years old, single and no children and looking for ways to save. I'm on SSDI and have been for some time. I tend to use convenience over making actual good home made food. Hard for me to cook for one. I hope to find ways to save money and to start cooking either once a month type thing or maybe a few weeks in advance. I would also like to start making my own cleaning products expect for laundry soap. It is just me and I have to use the laundry room in my apartment building and I have limited space in my apartment. That is another thing I need to learn is how maximize that space while still having what I need neatly at hand.

That is about it for me, for now.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie sort of...lurked since 2008

Hello, OneEyedKat aka Kathleen! Great to hear from you. Any questions, just ask. Have a great day! Thanks; Virginia