East Coast
    Blog Entries

Default Sunday Roll Call 8-11-2013

Hello! It's Sunday and we thought we'd run a quickie Roll Call!

This morning was gorgeous out so dh dragged me out for a 3 mile walk.. in 90+ degree weather and for the first time this summer, we're set to break over 100F. It's been a fairly mild summer with lots of intermittent rain, we got lucky so far I guess.

We're putting a new roof on our camper- a do it yourself project that we hope to share later in the week.

What's on your agenda for the day, anything fun, exciting or unusual?
    Creator & Designer of
    Budget101 Forums

Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Deal GURU

Default Re: Sunday Roll Call 8-11-2013

Good Morning! Nothing unusual or exciting, not anything fun either now that you mention it. A little while ago we picked the last of our onions (we had about 2000 pounds of them this year). Now I need to spread these last ones out, running out of space to put them. Have a great day everyone! Thanks; Virginia