homemade laundry soap and stains

I have decided to try making the laundry sauce. But was wondering if it works at grass and food stains, or if I still need to pre- treat the clothes?

stains, laundry, food, grass, treat, pre-, works, clothes, decided, soap, making, sauce, wondering, homemade

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default homemade laundry soap and stains

I have decided to try making the laundry sauce. But was wondering if it works at grass and food stains, or if I still need to pre- treat the clothes?

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: homemade laundry soap and stains

From the comments I have read about the laundry sauce, It does work on grass and food stains and I do not believe that pre-treating for those stains is necessary. Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have made the laundry sauce recipe and I love it. I use it all the time now, quit buying the store bought stuff. I have yet to find many stains this will not work on but I still pretreat blood stains. I am new to this site so if I posted incorrectly I apologize.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you need to pre-treat, especially grass stains, rub your fels naptha bar on the stain. The directions are on the package. My son's softball coach taught me that one.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there! My name is Lynne and I am new here. I've been trying for well over an hour to locate the Laundry Sauce recipe and am having trouble getting it. I sent a message to report a possible link error when I click on the recipe but not sure when they will respond. I just keep getting a green screen. I even tried to access through Facebook and I still can not access it. Does anyone know if it is located in another area on the site or is it possible for anyone to share it with me? I really want to try it out. Thanks very much!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by LynneRoberts View Post
    Hi there! My name is Lynne and I am new here. I've been trying for well over an hour to locate the Laundry Sauce recipe and am having trouble getting it. I sent a message to report a possible link error when I click on the recipe but not sure when they will respond. I just keep getting a green screen. I even tried to access through Facebook and I still can not access it. Does anyone know if it is located in another area on the site or is it possible for anyone to share it with me? I really want to try it out. Thanks very much!
    http://www.budget101.com/myo-househo...cipe-4075.html
    Budget101.com - - Mom's Super Laundry Sauce | Whipped Laundry Soap | Make your own Laundry Detergent

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love this stuff-- i now make it in one container and use my stick blender to cream it up and it works great. I just do a load of towels and rinse my blender off under the washing machine flow, no waste at all.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

where can one purchase the fels naptha soap? thanks in advance for everyone's rapid response..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast