Super Laundry Sauce Frequently Asked Questions- vBCms Comments

Our Laundry Sauce recipe has been popular for years here on the site, but we've noticed an ever growing list of Questions and although most of them have been answered several times already, the answers seem to have gotten buried in the hundreds of comments on the article. So, to make it easier for

borax, salt, glycerine, laundry, sauce, asked, safe, frequently, added, tablespoon, making, ensure, eco-friendly, interested, questions, blow, kosher, substitute, super, substance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Super Laundry Sauce Frequently Asked Questions

Our Laundry Sauce recipe has been popular for years here on the site, but we've noticed an ever growing list of Questions and although most of them have been answered several times already, the answers seem to have gotten buried in the hundreds of comments on the article. So, to make it easier for you to find the answer to Your questions, we've compiled a list of ALL FAQ that we've received about the recipe . . .

Read More: Article: Super Laundry Sauce Frequently Asked Questions
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

For the scented version, can you use Downy Unstopables instead of Purex? Will it still work?

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a fantastic FAQ, thank you so much! My question is about your lavender scented version of this. I purchased Downy Unstoppables instead of Purex Crystals. Will this still work for that version? I think they are bigger, but they do seem like they would melt. TIA!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just posted the same question!!! LOL

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've read the Q&A, and the comparison of Fels Naptha and Zote. My question is: has anyone tried using a Sunlight Laundry Bar? What were your results?

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have just the powdered version and wanted to the the sauce version. i did exactly what the instructions said but it did not seperate in the jars and when i pate it it was only enough for one 32oz mason jar should i have doubled the water from 4 cups to 8 cups or was the reciepe pictured doubled? Also my ninja didnt work so well so i think i will just use my hand mixer next time. Also im assuming with washing the pots and stuff well u can still use them for everyday cooking has anyone else found different?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you use something else besides mason jars?

If you have to use them how can you put the mixed stuff into another jar?

I guess if you do the whipped version vs blender you can use something else? Is the only reason you are using Mason so it fits on the blender?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wanted to comment on using the moms laundry sauce. I have found no need for fabric softener, my cloths are nice and soft when dry. double savings