Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Win Super Laundry Sauce Kit Giveaways

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Budget101-super-laundry-pri.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	7451 So.. while I was out the other day I saw that our local store was LOADED with laundry detergent making supplies and I know that many of you have a difficult time finding detergent locally. So I thought I'd stock up and buy enough stuff to make 20 Super Laundry Sauce kits- each with enough ingredients to make detergent for 1 full year. (Assuming you do 384 loads of laundry or less per year). For some, it might even be 2 years worth!

We'll be issuing various challenges over the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes out and be ready to respond if you'd like a chance to win!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Super Laundry Sauce Kit Giveaways

A lot of people have come to this site for this laundry recipe (and Challenges), so this sounds like a great prize for challenges! Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was just notified via PM that I won one of these! I am so excited, I couldn't find the ingredients to make this!! Thank you so very much Budget101!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Congratulations! Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, HerbalStore! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am on my third batch of laundry soap this year. I have 5 people to do laundry for, I have lots of laundry. the first 2 batches I kept telling my hubby this smells familiar. I couldn't place it until I made this last batch. when I did the final stir, I KNEW what it was. it was the same smell that my grandma use to make. however, she put lye in her soap. I wont do that because I value my lungs and I am not so sure I want to make my soap in my fire pit. needless to say grandma's recipe was very tried and true, she used it when she was starting a family. she actually used it up until she passed in 1990 at 97. i still have one of her bars. I didn't keep it covered so it is really dirty. I use it to rub on stains that wont come out using any other method. I think my older aunts know her recipe, I don't think mom does, she was a younger girl. I need to remember to talk to my aunts before they pass to see if anyone knows the soap recipe.

sorry i'm rambling, but I was so excited to match the smell of the soap with the soap. I figure if they smell the same, then they are the same, right?(except for the lye)

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have found my "drug" of choice!! Making and using this soap!! I am telling everyone about it and can't keep quiet about it. Yes the smell is so nice. It isn't a perfume smell, just like when you hang you clothes to dry in the sun smell. My husband and I are Martial Arts teachers and our uniforms get real sweaty and stinky. Other really expensive brands never made our clothes smell good. This DOES! I have made 4 batches this past 2 weeks and am "biting at the bit" to make more. All I can say is thank you for this recipe!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to run to the store today and am going to check on the ZOTE situation. I don't think I've ever seen it, but then I wasn't looking for it. Also, does anyone use bluing and do they even make it anymore? Used to really whiten your whites and brighten your colors.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wish I would have won this. Could have put it to good use

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast