Hi Everyone!

My name is Carole and I am a grandmother of 3 and a mother of 2, (can't forget them). I love to craft and create "stuff". I have just started a website on indiemade.com and called it carolescollectables.indiemade.com. Right now I have only a few things posted for sale, (because I am new at that

newbie, love, moms, working, super, discovered, site, posting, happy, sauce, join, laundry, mother, forget, craft, grandmother, carole, create, stuff, things, sale, carolescollectables.indiemade.com, started, website, indiemade.com, called

Thread: Hi Everyone!

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi Everyone!

My name is Carole and I am a grandmother of 3 and a mother of 2, (can't forget them).
    I love to craft and create "stuff". I have just started a website on indiemade.com and called it carolescollectables.indiemade.com. Right now I have only a few things posted for sale, (because I am new at that too) but I am working on it! LOL.
    I discovered this site because someone posted "Moms super laundry sauce", so of course I had to join in on the fun. So far I love what I see, and it's only the first day!

Happy Posting!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi Everyone!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, CMeans23! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Good Luck with your website! Thanks; Virginia