hello there

I have been using this site for recipes and tips for a while now. I still haven't found a recipe for "I don't know" or "Whatever you want to fix". If anyone has those PLEASE post them. We have 4 boys, 3 still at home(18, 16, &13). It takes a lot to fill them up so this site has been wonderful and

site, wonderful, takes, grocery, fill, welcoming, bill, post, recipe, found, recipes, tips, boys, home18

Thread: hello there

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default hello there

I have been using this site for recipes and tips for a while now. I still haven't found a recipe for "I don't know" or "Whatever you want to fix". If anyone has those PLEASE post them. We have 4 boys, 3 still at home(18, 16, &13). It takes a lot to fill them up so this site has been wonderful and has cut the grocery bill down about 1/4. I am sure if I really tried I could do better. Thanks for welcoming me!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hello there

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Cookin Again! Good to have you here. Glad you finally joined. (You would make a fortune if you came up with a recipe for "I don't know" or "Whatever you want to fix", sorry I don't have one for that -- but I know the feeling, when you get that answer to What do you want to Eat.) Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hello there

Hi.. I have been using the site like you and have managed to really lower my grocery bill. I am working hard to get this menu planning down. I also just signed up today. Good luck!