What would you do if you had a Scotch Laminating Machine?

What would you do if you had a Scotch Laminating Machine?

7435 I know we have a ton of crafters here on the site, so I thought we'd offer a Crafters Challenge! One of my favorite crafting items is my scotch laminator. I use it for a ton of things, like making recipe books with washable pages, homemade photo books, sealing important documents, etc. I

b101challenge, budget101 challenge, crafters challenge, challenge, thought, laminator, books, site, scotch, crafters, thread, reply, share, school, back, time, crafty, interested, selected, ends, pouches, entry, randomly, receive, brand, idea, 7435, things, items, offer, favorite, crafting, making, recipe, documents, important, love, give, mine, sealing, photo, laminating, machine, washable, pages, homemade

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What would you do if you had a Scotch Laminating Machine?

Name:  41fkT8bHuYL._AA160_.jpg
<div style=
    Views: 167 Size: 5.1 KB" style="float: CONFIG" /> I know we have a ton of crafters here on the site, so I thought we'd offer a Crafters Challenge!

One of my favorite crafting items is my scotch laminator. I use it for a ton of things, like making recipe books with washable pages, homemade photo books, sealing important documents, etc. I love mine so much I thought I would give one away here on the site in time for back to school!

Interested in having one of your own? Reply to this thread and Share your crafty idea for what you would do with it if you had one! One randomly selected entry will receive a brand new laminator and pouches.

Challenge Ends at 10 am EST 8/9

B101 Challenge Update Notification  Although this thread is open for discussion, this Challenge has ended and the lucky recipient was announced in the thread at the close. 

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge: What would you do if you had a Scotch Laminating Machine?

Well, I think it would be nice to make recipe book (with the washable pages you mention) as a gift for my nieces. Thanks; Virginia

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 Challenge: What would you do if you had a Scotch Laminating Machine?

More like What wouldn't I do???

Let's see, I'd make photo bookmarks for the kids, crayon stained glass art,stained glass ornaments/suncatchers, magnetic photo collages, customized ring binder notebook for my to do lists, washable chore charts for the kids, washable labels for the storage bins, storybook placemats for my nieces!
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've never used a laminator before but I'd like to laminate some older documents to preserve them. We have birth certificates, social security cards and things like that that are looking kind of ragged.
    Rolling with the Punches, folks, nothing to see here...

account cancelled
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd make waterproof id tags for all my kids school things like their backpacks. Last year my daughters backpack was stolen!

Downloads
    Uploads

One of these would be a tremendous asset to our Homeschool. I could make reusable flash cards and laminate my daughters brilliant artwork to keep it safe. I also watch younger kids to bring in some income and it would be very useful for laminating things for working with them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the challenge! I saw a neat craft idea last spring at a craft show where they shaved crayons onto the sheets and then laminated them. It made really pretty "stained-glass" suncatchers for the windows. I have a rather large sunroom and the birds sometimes hit the windows, so I would use the laminator to make the suncatchers and hang them all over. Thank you for the challenge.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would laminate small pieces of wall paper border for framing, laminate important documents, laminate crayon-colored pictures from my young nieces and nephews for hanging, laminate favorite sayings or bible verses to frame.

•  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast