Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Rise Alarm Clock - Kellen Styler
08-08-2013, 10:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Rise Alarm Clock - Kellen Styler
The Rise Alarm Clock - Kellen Styler App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Rise Alarm Clock
Release Date: December 20, 2012
Featured App by Apple - Top Utility App - Read the great reviews in Mashable, Fast Company Design, Lifehacker, TUAW, Business Insider, The Loop, App Advice and many more!
Rise is a delightfully simple and unique alarm clock, for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. With its refreshing and clever way to set time, Rise is one of the simplest alarm clocks you'll ever use.
- It's easy to set: Just drag to pick a wake up time.
- Turn the alarm on or off with a simple swipe or pull gesture.
- Snooze or turn off the alarm from the lock screen with a shake (iPhone only).
- Large clock mode in portrait and landscape for docked devices.
- Beautiful large clock styles: Night mode / Skyscape / Transparent (Live camera).
- Simple gestures to adjust preferences, snooze, volume, etc.
- Wake up to one of the beautiful custom Rise melodies or your favorite song from iTunes.
- You can repeat your alarm time daily (one alarm).
- Make a playlist from iTunes to help you fall asleep, or listen to other audio in the background.
- Set a timer for your Sleep Tunes playlist so it doesn't run all night.
- Rise works with "Do Not Disturb" and the silence switch (with app in foreground and/or auto-locked).
- View Rise in one of the languages below or switch it English easily with a setting.
We pride ourselves on offering great support. If you have an issue or feature request, please contact us on Twitter (@simplebots) or through our site www.simplebots.co
© © 2012 Simplebots, www.simplebots.co
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.