I don't want to be a "Lurker"! Help! Lol- Welcome Newbie!

Hi Everyone! I guess labeling newbies as "Lurkers" is a great incentive to get them chatting and posting! That's my goal anyway. I am looking forward to investigating this wonderful site and taking advantage of the fabulous offers and ideas I find here. I'm off to gather my laundry sauce

advantage, fabulous, taking, investigating, offers, wonderful, site, find, ingredients, sauce, back, laundry, gather, forward, ideas, goal, guess, labeling, newbies, lurker, lurkers, posting, chatting, great, incentive

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw I don't want to be a "Lurker"! Help! Lol

Hi Everyone!

I guess labeling newbies as "Lurkers" is a great incentive to get them chatting and posting! That's my goal anyway. I am looking forward to investigating this wonderful site and taking advantage of the fabulous offers and ideas I find here. I'm off to gather my laundry sauce ingredients and then I'll be back.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I don't want to be a "Lurker"! Help! Lol

I never really thought about it before but it does kind of make us sound like weirdos or creeps. Does that make me a stalker? lol

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I don't want to be a "Lurker"! Help! Lol

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Kaylahni! and to you as well Loveyouok! Good to have you both here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Just post a few times and you will no longer be a Lurker. Thanks; Virginia