MYO Wine Glass Lamps

MYO Wine Glass Lamps

Turn your old wineglasses into elegant table top tealight lamps with this simple do it yourself free printable template and directions. In 10 minutes flat you'll have a gorgeous, easy gift Read More: Article: MYO Wine Glass Lamps

lamps, article, glass, wine, minutes, flat, directions, gorgeous, read, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4210-myo-wine-glass-lamps, gift, easy, template, elegant, table, wineglasses, turn, tealight, free, simple, printable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: MYO Wine Glass Lamps

Turn your old wineglasses into elegant table top tealight lamps with this simple do it yourself free printable template and directions. In 10 minutes flat you'll have a gorgeous, easy gift

Read More: Article: MYO Wine Glass Lamps
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brilliant... in more ways than one! You and this project light up my life! I'm going to try to find wine glasses at thrift stores and yard sales at $.25 a glass or less. This will be fun. There are so many options in scrap book paper. Just want to enjoy the variety!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

These are so adorable! I think i'll make some autumn ones with halloween paper punch holes along the bottom

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'll try punching some holes around the edges and weaving some ribbon through it with a cute little bow. There are so many possibilities! I can't wait to try these!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mommybott For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

This would be a fun "candle lantern of the month" gift. Start with the wine glass and one shade. Then add one shade each month to go with they season, commemorate a special event, or coordinate with the receiver's decoratingstyle .

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love these. I have an big party soon and this would be great on the table. Yes swap meets and second have stores for even a better price.
    thank you

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just love this idea, excellent as a night light in the kids bedroom, or in a hallway to light the way to the bathroom.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh this is perfect for a table arrangement for my sons wedding. They are wanting something simple but elegant I think this could work. Thanks for the share

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast