Newbie: Conroe, Tx

I am 62 female. Retired. Presently stay at home. Life is good. I am presently learning how to budget more efficient. Husband wants to retire Feb. 2014. Will have to find way to pay off bills before that happens or we will have to move to a smaller less expensive place. Looking for ideas.

presently, christian, sister, forward, fellow, ideas, expensive, place, referred, lord, heart, soul, strength, love, ready, smaller, site, information, started, good, life, learning, budget, home, conroe, female, stay, retired, efficient, husband, bills, newbie, move, retire, 2014, find

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Newbie: Conroe, Tx

I am 62 female. Retired. Presently stay at home. Life is good. I am presently learning how to budget more efficient.

Husband wants to retire Feb. 2014. Will have to find way to pay off bills before that happens or we will have to move to a smaller less expensive place. Looking for ideas.

Referred by fellow Christian Sister. Looking forward to getting started.

Getting ready to go through your site looking for information.

Love the Lord with all your heart and all your soul and all you strength. Dut 6:5

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie: Conroe, Tx

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Nana.Chickies! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia