Thrifty Noob!

Just found this site by clicking on a Facebook post that looked interesting to me. I'd been looking for a good quality home made laundry detergent recipe and *blammo* there it was in my feed. I clicked through to the original post on this site and, well basically this place looks like

site, post, good, thrifty, valhalla/nirvana/heaven, junky, deal, original, basically, place, participating, forward, looked, interesting, facebook, clicking, noob, found, feed, recipe, detergent, quality, home, made, laundry, clicked

Thread: Thrifty Noob!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thrifty Noob!

Just found this site by clicking on a Facebook post that looked interesting to me. I'd been looking for a good quality home made laundry detergent recipe and *blammo* there it was in my feed. I clicked through to the original post on this site and, well basically this place looks like Valhalla/Nirvana/Heaven for a thrifty, deal junky such as myself. So it's good to be here and I look forward to participating and getting the most out of this site!

Jay

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Thrifty Noob!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, JRickard aka Jay! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia