Newbie frm NC- Welcome Newbie!

Hi. My name is Sandi. I'm from North Carolina, married with 5 kids and 1 granddaughter. 3 boys still at home. hobbies include crocheting, and knitting and saving money on every day things. :caffeineoverload: I havent had a whole lot of success with saving from coupons to feed my family . My hubby

kids, saving, hope, days, crawl, disarray, house, frustrated, failed, wonderful, forum, pick, ranting, hole, success, granddaughter, boys, home, married, carolina, sandi, north, hobbies, include, newbie, coupons, family, feed, money, knitting, crocheting, caffeineoverload, things, hubby

Thread: Newbie frm NC

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie frm NC

Hi. My name is Sandi. I'm from North Carolina, married with 5 kids and 1 granddaughter. 3 boys still at home. hobbies include crocheting, and knitting and saving money on every day things. I havent had a whole lot of success with saving from coupons to feed my family . My hubby and kids never pick up after themselves. My house is always in disarray and I get so frustrated some days I just want to crawl in a hole and never come out!! sorry all just ranting a bit but I hope this forum can help me where others have failed. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie frm NC

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, LonelyHart101! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia