Thread: Newbie!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie!

Hi Everyone! I am jadesmommy and I just discovered this forum! I am so excited to learn and share with everyone here! I am a mom of 4 and married to a wonderful man of 3 years. My youngest daughter has Prader-Willi Syndrome and we are always finding ways to save on our budget and get the most out of our money. We have to buy all our foods organic due to my daughter's health issues and I am always on line trying to find new ideas for recipes and storing organic foods. So I welcome any ideas that anyone might have to share with me. I just started canning and preserving fruits and vegetables also. Thank you all for listening and sharing!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, JadesMommy! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much Virginia! I am trying to get a handle on all the tabs and information that I see! I am alittle overwhelmed but anxious to figure it all out! My budget is limited so if I can find articles on how to save money for pickling, preserving and canning as well as crafting and sewing I would love to. I am also reading up on the how to's to share things to! IF you have any info that worked for you on here I would love to know. Thank you for your time and friendship

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome jadesmommy! I'm new as well, hopefully we get into here together

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

We (my husband and I) grow / raise the majority of our own foods and harvest /process / store them for future use. There are some recipes on this site for canning and preserving also make-ahead meals and such. But, you can always just ask for a recipe / recipes for a certain food item or how to and I (or someone else) will answer you. There are several sections with numerous categories for recipes and ideas on this forum (for example there is a specialty diet recipes category). Wherever you put the question on the forum is where it will be answered. There is also a Craft section. Anyway, I guess what I am saying is ASK AWAY! Thanks; Virginia