Good Morning Budget101

Yepper, I'm new, nothin new to me though, I seem to be new in so many sites but I get over it really quick. An online friend posted from this site onto my FB page, it happened to be about organic homemade shampoo so I thought I'd check that out, then it struck me, I could use more information plus

contribute, struck, information, tips, saving, season, money, educational, find, feeling, soooo, organic, sites, quick, budget101, morning, yepper, nothin, online, good, homemade, shampoo, thought, happened, page, friend, site, check

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Good Morning Budget101

Yepper, I'm new, nothin new to me though, I seem to be new in so many sites but I get over it really quick. An online friend posted from this site onto my FB page, it happened to be about organic homemade shampoo so I thought I'd check that out, then it struck me, I could use more information plus maybe even contribute some of my own ... soooo, here I am, I get the feeling this is going to be very educational =))

Tis the season to find money saving tips....

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good Morning Budget101

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, RebelAnn1949! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Virginia

sorry it took this long to find this again and then to realize I had a reply.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, RebelAnn1949! I hope you are enjoying your time here. Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia