Thread: sissy brashear

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking sissy brashear

i am the mom of 5 and soon oct 13 going to be the nana of 5. My husband and i are both disabled he has MS and i have lupus, fibromyalgia and scoliosis. Our main joy in live is our grandbabies they are better than any medicine ever made by man.Since we do try to live a decent life on 1 a month coupons and freebies really help us out plus the grandbabies especially my 3 yr old Lola loves to open the packages she gets excited rather it is soap tampons or what ever she just loves getting stuff in the mail and she will tell me "Nana that will help you shave money so you can buy me a surprise! lol" i can be in a deep dark place and my husband also and one of the babies come over and it is like sunshine and rainbows and unicorns. They are our hearts and they overflow with love for them and vise versa.God helps us out a lot sometimes i fel like we are a full time job fir him all by ourselves but he always gets us through the rough times. an example was our car engine blew up last year and for the last year i have had to beg for rides to dr appt and my husband also has to go to the hospital once a month for an iv infusion my ex husband has been a great help in guvung us rides but we hated feeling like such a burden to everyone i had started to lose hope and even question my faith which on friday i had called the pastor who comes to our house to do bible study with me and told him i did not want the books and dvds he had given me any more. after talking to him my heart felt so heavy and dark and i was very ashamed of the feelings i was having so i sat down and had a long talk with God and asked for forgiveness for the things i had been thinking and even some i had said. i immeditaly felt better and very peaceful and then yesterday which was my 50th birthday i found a 1997 grand am with a good motor and tranny it just needs brakes and the man sold it to me for 0 which my landlord allowed me to take out of this month rent and told me to pay him back as much as i could each month until i was caught up again. I have the best landlord in the world. i am sitting here crying tears of joy as i look out the window at our car which means we wll no longer be a burden to anyone and can even go and see our family while they are still around as soon as we get brakes put on the car which i know God is going to provide it will be in his time not mine which is something i had to remember that God does answer our needs maybe not when we want or the way we want but he does make sure we have what we need to survive and now i have found this great site which will help me save money who knows maybe that is how i am going to be able to save up the money to get the brakes done and the car licenced which won't be very much since the car was only 300 dollars. please always keep in mind if Jesus is in your heart and you let God in the driver seat things will always turn out ok one way or another,Which me and Mark are not officially married even through we have been together for over 15 years but he got married to a pregnant girl back in 1983 when he was 21 lived with her for a week and went into the army which she then moved the real father of the baby in mark supported them because the army took all but 25 dollars out of his check to sent her every month since they were legally married we finally found her now we are just waiting for God to show us the way to get the money to file the divorce paperwork i found all the forms on line and have filled hem all out. so hopefully maybe even this year we will be married but just to show their are nmany angels out there not just my landlord a lady a meet on facebook crocet my grandbabies dresses for our wedding in pink and purple and she said if they outgrow them she will make more and refused to allow me to pay her a penny for it she also makes blankets for the babies in ICU i have meet so many great good hearted people on facebook i just wish the whole world could be like that and want to do good and pass it on the world would be such a better place and you do not need money to help i have already lined up a number of neighbors to take to the food bank every month which i used to do before our car blew up plus we foster animals when ever we can, so please think about using some of the money you save from this site to help an animal or person or if you do not have the money donate some of your time. at christmas we always try to have litlle bags of shampoo soap toothbrush and paste ect made up to give to the homeless i pick them up a little at a time on clearence i do the same with gloves scarves hats and blankets because they will get really cheap on the clearence row when out of season plus some stores if you tell them why you are getting the stuff will evej give you more of a discount their is always someone out there who could use you help. sorry about the novel i will get down off my soap box now but i believe we should all spread the word every chance we get. i will include you all in my prayers and hope you will do the same for me God Bless you and hope o talk to you soon.i can not add any body on fb right now got in trouble for adding to many in a day from a new MS site i found but can accept and would love to have any and all as neighbors we do not get out but a couple times a month so our whole world is this computer when our angels are not visiting love you all sissy <3

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: sissy brashear

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, SissyBrashear! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia