Old lady new ideas

Hello, I am new here, but not new to saving money. What I am new at, is actually putting some of them in place. In this day and espeically age, I am finding it more and more necessary to cut corners, but being as I am, don't want to give up what I already have. So new ways to keep me as happy as

things, ways, happy, number, time, back, ahead, give, found, money, putting, saving, lady, ideas, place, corners, finding, espeically

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Old lady new ideas

Hello, I am new here, but not new to saving money. What I am new at, is actually putting some of them in place. In this day and espeically age, I am finding it more and more necessary to cut corners, but being as I am, don't want to give up what I already have. So new ways to keep me as happy as I am, is a better way to put things. I have already found a number of things to try, and to think about. Thanks ahead of time, and I will be back often.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Old lady new ideas

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, PatFillippazzo! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Old lady new ideas

Welcome to b101! I'm new as well, I like it here already!