This is Me- Welcome Newbie!

Hello all... I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name is Mel, I have been married to a wonderful guy for the last 7 1/2 years and we have a 3 month old son who is the most precious blessing God could ever give us! We both work part time for Walmart and are always

time, make, start, diapering, laundry, soap, gave, parents, cloth, full, breastfeeding, home, stay, sewing, machine, money, things, hoping, husband, crafty, birthday, easier, clothes, quilts, part, married, wonderful, wanted, introduce, years, work, walmart, ways, give, month, precious, blessing, save

Thread: This is Me

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default This is Me

Hello all... I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name is Mel, I have been married to a wonderful guy for the last 7 1/2 years and we have a 3 month old son who is the most precious blessing God could ever give us! We both work part time for Walmart and are always looking for ways to save money, I am breastfeeding our son, I'm on WIC, and we are cloth diapering... I make my own laundry soap and my parents gave me a sewing machine for my last birthday to make it easier on me for clothes, quilts and other crafty things... I am hoping my husband can get a better job soon so I can hopefully start to stay at home full time with our son.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: This is Me

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Krazmnm06 aka Mel! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia