Newbie!!! From Florida- Welcome Newbie!

Hello my name is Betida, I ran across this site of facebook and saw a recipe for make your own laundry detergent and had to check out the site! Well about me I am a single mother to 1 little girl 9 years old, and 2 dogs Daisy duke (black lab) and cookie (jack a poo) I am also a student working

site, degree, associates, administration, healthcare, resources, bachelors, student, human, management, working, forward, people.piggy, recipes, tips, saving, blessing, money, dogs, make, recipe, detergent, laundry, facebook, florida, betida, check, daisy, newbie, duke, black, cookie, years, mother, single, girl, jack

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie!!! From Florida

Hello my name is Betida, I ran across this site of facebook and saw a recipe for make your own laundry detergent and had to check out the site! Well about me I am a single mother to 1 little girl 9 years old, and 2 dogs Daisy duke (black lab) and cookie (jack a poo) I am also a student working toward getting my bachelors degree in Human resources management. I have an associates degree in Healthcare Administration. So as you can see this site is a blessing for me because I need all the money saving tips I can get. I look forward to trying out these recipes and getting to know people.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie!!! From Florida

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, BGrace8 aka Betida! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia