Hello. I am MamaPhoenix, and I am a Newbie!

Hello to all. I am a mother of soon to be 6 children. Girlfriend to a wonderful man, and a FireDancer. I own my own online store selling fire dancing gear and equipment and, if I could stop being pregnant for longer than a few months, I perform at various functions. I am here because with a family

family, size, functions, weeks, money, hate, wasting, girlfriend, children, wonderful, firedancer, newbie, mamaphoenix, mother, online, store, pregnant, longer, months, stop, fire, selling, dancing, gear, equipment, perform

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello. I am MamaPhoenix, and I am a Newbie!

Hello to all. I am a mother of soon to be 6 children. Girlfriend to a wonderful man, and a FireDancer. I own my own online store selling fire dancing gear and equipment and, if I could stop being pregnant for longer than a few months, I perform at various functions. I am here because with a family this size, we could use all the help we can get! I hate wasting money. I am sure over the next few weeks, we will get to know each other well. Thank you.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello. I am MamaPhoenix, and I am a Newbie!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MamaPhoenix! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia