Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Starting a new journey...

So, I found a link to this website on FB, where someone had posted "Mom's Homemade Super Laundry Sauce"...that was enough to sell me to sign up!!!! In this day and age, we all need to be able to save some money yet, still have things that actually WORK!! I'm excited to be a part of this site and hope to have things to contribute in the future!!!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Starting a new journey...

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie1959 View Post
    So, I found a link to this website on FB, where someone had posted "Mom's Homemade Super Laundry Sauce"...that was enough to sell me to sign up!!!! In this day and age, we all need to be able to save some money yet, still have things that actually WORK!! I'm excited to be a part of this site and hope to have things to contribute in the future!!!
    Welcome to the site! While we love our original laundry sauce recipe, we've revamped it to a 7 Minute, No Cook, No Fail version called Super Laundry Sauce for Dummies- and I really really recommend that method for preparation because it's completely Mess free and super simple.

Here's the Link:
    http://www.budget101.com/myo-househo...cipe-4075.html

I think you'll enjoy all of the diy recipes here on the site & if you're searching for something in particular, feel free to give a holler in the forums for help!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Starting a new journey...

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Maggie1959! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia