Looking for good travel deals websites

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget Vacations & Frugal Date Ideas Looking for good travel deals websites

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Blakesmom

We’d like to plan a nice vacation but of course want to get the best deal possible. What are some good websites for getting discounts on travel?

beachcat

Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets, Cheap Airfare & Discount Travel Deals – Kayak.com is a good comparison website for different elements of travel. It also compares the more traditional hotwire, priceline, expedia etc websites.

ChrisseyP

Check out web sites like Expedia or Price Line and see what they have listed as the lowest airfare. Then, go directly to that airline’s web site and check their price. Nine times out of ten, it’s the same or lower.

Plus, if you buy directly from the airline, you don’t have to pay the extra fees.

davidcr

I have experienced with Expedia it is best travelling site. They also offer Expedia coupon codes which give you so much discount. I enjoyed my visit with them.

AshleyF

Its really helpful information thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget Vacations & Frugal Date Ideas Looking for good travel deals websites