Sunday Morning Roll Call!!! 8-4-2013

Sunday Morning Roll Call!!! 8-4-2013

Good Morning! Thought We'd do something a little different this morning... since the boards are busy and full of people we thought we'd ask what's on the agenda for today? Any big plans in your household? We have a housefull of teenage guys this morning. Our sons best friend got accepted in a

morning, roll, busy, call, thought, kids, neck, woods, starving, seemingly, batches, cinnamon, rolls, land, lucky, certificate, recipient, random, draw, gift, amazon, faces, baking, giving, private, today, agenda, household, plans, people, full, good, 8-4-2013, boards, housefull, teenage, surprise, threw, party, yesterday, school, sunday, sons, guys, friend, prestigious, accepted

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sunday Morning Roll Call!!! 8-4-2013

Good Morning! Thought We'd do something a little different this morning... since the boards are busy and full of people we thought we'd ask what's on the agenda for today? Any big plans in your household?

We have a housefull of teenage guys this morning. Our sons best friend got accepted in a Prestigious Private School and we threw him a surprise going away party yesterday, so I just got done baking 4 batches of Land o' nod cinnamon rolls for 6 seemingly starving kids.

So, what's going on in your neck of the woods?

By the way, since it's such a busy morning and there are so many new faces, we're giving away an Amazon Gift Certificate to one lucky recipient (random draw) that replies to this Roll Call!!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sunday Morning Roll Call!!! 8-4-2013

G' Morning Liss! We're just hanging around the house, the other half is making crockpot grits (sausage/cheese) and eggs and we're hoping to get some yard work accomplished shortly before it heats up too much outside.

Sunday Morning Rollcall huh? That's a new one!

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good Morning!! Great idea. Today we are going to our local Applebee's, they are hosting the annual BBQ cook-off challenge (for regular customers). The regulars bring/cook their best BBQ recipes and win prizes. There is also some same games like bean bag toss............ It a great way for the servers to visit with loyal customers. Great adult beverage prices as well. It is a fun time.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree, this is a Fun Idea! I'm planning on getting the weeds out of my flowerbeds this afternoon and we're having a potluck gathering at our church later in the day. It sounds like you've had a busy weekend, congratulations to your sons friend!

The weekend hasn't been very productive for me so far, we're avoiding the stores and NOT grocery shopping due to the tax free weekend. The stores are absolutely mobbed right now. I'm working on my weekly menu plan right now, searching budget101 for a few cheaper recipes to include in this weeks menu plan. I love the prime rib idea!
    Jeannie

"Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself." Robert Collier

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess I picked a good day to login and check my messages! I was just checking out some of the recipes posted in the fitness section because I was looking for a "treat" so they say. I saw the S'mores bites posted at Grocerybudget101.com this morning and they were under 100 calories. I love those 100 cal posts, keep'em coming. We don't have a lot planned here, sunday is kind of our lazy day. I do have to bathe the dog today, but he loves it, so it's not really a problem.

I was thinking of maybe trying a new crockpot or dump recipe too, any ideas anyone?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Morning All! What a beautiful day it is here in Illinois!! My hubby and I started out with blueberry pancakes and bacon with no one but the kitties(Molly and Whiskers) for company. Both boys are working this morning and Bob has to work from 10-7 today so I have the day to myself...oh my what to do first!..did all the basic chores yesterday so probably bake a little something to put into my cake plate and pull some weeds..its so nice out I think I will pack a picinic lunch and take it to my friend who just had eye surgery on both eyes!!..She's doing well but could probably use a little tlc...Hope ya'll have a great day! thanks for letting me in

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good Morning!!! Happy Sunday! I'm a newbie!!!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mornin' All!
    I'll be busy with my weekly Avon newsletter, getting ready for deliveries, and attacking my living room...I've been using it lately to just 'put' stuff...giggle...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast