Ground Level Newbie here - AWESOME SITE!!!!!!

Hi everyone, Found this site by accident when I was looking for cake in a mug recipes (man those recipes look good :wink:). Never tried them before but will have fun eating them with my kids. Can't wait to chat with all of you, gain lots of info and, hopefully, save some :Moneystack: along the

recipes, site, kids, eating, wait, info, save, moneystack, lots, gain, chat, found, accident, newbie, level, awesome, good, wink, ground, cake

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ground Level Newbie here - AWESOME SITE!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Found this site by accident when I was looking for cake in a mug recipes (man those recipes look good ). Never tried them before but will have fun eating them with my kids. Can't wait to chat with all of you, gain lots of info and, hopefully, save some along the way.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ground Level Newbie here - AWESOME SITE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarb713 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Found this site by accident when I was looking for cake in a mug recipes (man those recipes look good ). Never tried them before but will have fun eating them with my kids. Can't wait to chat with all of you, gain lots of info and, hopefully, save some along the way.
    Glad to have you! Welcome to the site You'll find tons more mix and mug recipes here in the forums too, and don't forget to check out our sister site, GroceryBudget101.com- - GroceryBudget101.com - Reduce Grocery Bill to $50 week
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ground Level Newbie here - AWESOME SITE!!!!!!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, PBarb713! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia