Hello from Georgia- Welcome Newbie!

Hello all. Have been reading this great forum for awhile and finally decided to jump in! I'm married (25 Years) with 2 grown children, retired after 30 years as an RN. Enjoying every minute doing all those things I've wanted to do, gardening, crafting and being awake during the day! Live

years, things, dogs, chickens, rural, area, live, crafting, gardening, awake, sooooo, forward, learning, things.039, painting, crochet, calf, enjoy, canning, knitting, baking, awhile, finally, decided, jump, forum, great, georgia, reading, married, enjoying, minute, grown, children, retired, wanted

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from Georgia

Hello all. Have been reading this great forum for awhile and finally decided to jump in!

I'm married (25 Years) with 2 grown children, retired after 30 years as an RN. Enjoying every minute doing all those things I've wanted to do, gardening, crafting and being awake during the day!

Live in a rural area with chickens and dogs and hopefully soon a calf or two. Enjoy canning, baking, knitting, crochet and painting. Sooooo many things to do!

Looking forward to learning new things.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Georgia

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Rina-3! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia