Join a forum

I need to learn how to join a forum. I seem to be a member of one or two....tho' I'm not at all sure how that came to be! I want to be a member of those forums, but I also would like to join some other forums. I am certain that it is some process that is automatic or should be obvious to me....but

join, process, forums, forum, obvious, member, irritating, comlex, issues, immediately, understandable, ideas, feeling, silly, assenine, describe, surely, learn, grab, evades, unusual, automatic

Thread: Join a forum

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Join a forum

I need to learn how to join a forum. I seem to be a member of one or two....tho' I'm not at all sure how that came to be! I want to be a member of those forums, but I also would like to join some other forums. I am certain that it is some process that is automatic or should be obvious to me....but that is not at all unusual for me. I don't seem to grab the obvious....it evades me, while many of the more comlex issues or ideas are immediately understandable to me. It is really irritating, but I am sure just. So....I would surely appreciate it, if you could describe the process to me!

Feeling very silly and assenine!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Join a forum

I believe you join the forum by posting in that forum (section). Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia