Big move... time to be frugal!

Big move... time to be frugal!

Hi all! I'm Lori Ann, a teacher's wife and mom to two little ones. We just moved to the U.S. from a country with much lower cost of living so are really needing to find ways to save money (and make a little extra where possible). I read an ebook from this website that gave me a good framework for

read, ebook, save, ways, find, money, make, extra, hope, groceries, learn, lots, forums, budgeting, gave, needing, good, framework, website, living, lori, teachers, wife, time, move, frugal, cost, lower, moved, country

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Big move... time to be frugal!

Hi all! I'm Lori Ann, a teacher's wife and mom to two little ones. We just moved to the U.S. from a country with much lower cost of living so are really needing to find ways to save money (and make a little extra where possible). I read an ebook from this website that gave me a good framework for budgeting groceries and hope to learn lots more from the forums.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Big move... time to be frugal!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, FrugalBamboo aka Lori Ann! Welcome to the U.S. as well. What country are you from? You will find lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia