I am still fairly new here, only a few weeks into this, but I love the advice that everyone gives. So the problem that I have is dry scalp mostly in the front around the edge of my hair line where it is harder to hide, and in the part of my hair.I do have escema and I dont know if it is the same on my scalp as it is on my hands and other places that it comes up. It doesnt act the same. IE, not itchy or sensitive. I do hace a RX for the escema but it is kinda greesy and dont want to put it in my hair. I have tried dandruff shampoos, and lathering up with conditioners, and even letting the conditioner set on my hair longer on the trouble spots. i dont have boo-koos of money to spend on lots of different hair care products to try to solve this problem, so any suggestions on this topic will be well appreciated.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Thanks, Sandy

Andrea Fiske

Try a shampoo with tea tree oil in it. It got rid of my scalp problems. I buy premade, I do not try to make this at home, so I don't have a recipe for it.

Blessings, Andrea in Mass. <><

<hr>Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live. Share now!