Hi there y'all- Welcome Newbie!

Hi I'm sort of new here. I finally signed up since I am home now. I was raised very frugally. I was no wheres close to having money. I come from a family of public servants either fire or police. I was injured at work back in 2011 and well the Sheriff's office took a long time to fix the issue and

back, money, make, issue, yall, familys, ends, meet, garden, stretch, considerably, sort, income, year, love, site, learn, crops, alive, permanent, servants, public, fire, injured, police, family, home, close, raised, work, time, long, frugally, office, sheriffs, 2011, finally, signed

Thread: Hi there y'all

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Hi there y'all

Hi I'm sort of new here. I finally signed up since I am home now. I was raised very frugally. I was no wheres close to having money. I come from a family of public servants either fire or police. I was injured at work back in 2011 and well the Sheriff's office took a long time to fix the issue and now I have a permanent back and leg issue. My income has been taken down considerably so I am still trying to stretch my family's money to make ends meet. Our garden this year, well no one around here's crops are alive. So I am trying to make do with what I can. I love this site there is so much to still learn.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi there y'all

Hi, Brian's Wife! Good to see you. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Brian's Wife,

I can understand on stretching the budget. I'm on low-end income and my husband is on disability. I really enjoy this site because it has so much to offer and use. I grew up not knowing how to do a lot of the things they show you here, but, as the saying doesn't go, "You CAN teach an old dog new tricks." I'm pushing 60 this year and I'm having a ball finding out what I never learned.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have always loved sites like this to learn new things and meet new people. Thank you for the greetings.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hee hee. sorry about the celebrating drinking smiley. Those things are so small, I didn't realize what it was "doing" when I added it. Oh, I know! It's celebrating using that wonderful sparkling apple or grape juice. Yeah, that's it.