Thread: Hi there y'all

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Hi there y'all

Hi I'm sort of new here. I finally signed up since I am home now. I was raised very frugally. I was no wheres close to having money. I come from a family of public servants either fire or police. I was injured at work back in 2011 and well the Sheriff's office took a long time to fix the issue and now I have a permanent back and leg issue. My income has been taken down considerably so I am still trying to stretch my family's money to make ends meet. Our garden this year, well no one around here's crops are alive. So I am trying to make do with what I can. I love this site there is so much to still learn.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi there y'all

Hi, Brian's Wife! Good to see you. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Brian's Wife,

I can understand on stretching the budget. I'm on low-end income and my husband is on disability. I really enjoy this site because it has so much to offer and use. I grew up not knowing how to do a lot of the things they show you here, but, as the saying doesn't go, "You CAN teach an old dog new tricks." I'm pushing 60 this year and I'm having a ball finding out what I never learned.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have always loved sites like this to learn new things and meet new people. Thank you for the greetings.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hee hee. sorry about the celebrating drinking smiley. Those things are so small, I didn't realize what it was "doing" when I added it. Oh, I know! It's celebrating using that wonderful sparkling apple or grape juice. Yeah, that's it.