TYGP February, March & April 2013 Gift Recipients

Budget101 Thank you gift recipients for February, March and April 2013! Check out all the members that received goodies and see what they got, just for being active members on Budget101 Read More: Article: TYGP February, March & April 2013 Gift Recipients

gift, recipients, april, 2013, march, february, tygp, members, budget101, active, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4189-tygp-february-2013-gift-recipients, article, read, check, goodies, received

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TYGP February, March & April 2013 Gift Recipients

Budget101 Thank you gift recipients for February, March and April 2013! Check out all the members that received goodies and see what they got, just for being active members on Budget101

Read More: Article: TYGP February, March & April 2013 Gift Recipients
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default THANK YOU LISS!!

So, imagine how surprised I was to get a box from Amazon, with what I thought was the book I had ordered from the UK... to discover it was a gift from Liss...

You are so AWESOME!!!

<3 <3 <3

Name:  31f3hk5Xe9L.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  10.2 KBName:  3114T1SGZDL._SX450_.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  9.0 KB
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TYGP February, March & April 2013 Gift Recipients

Yesterday I got a great surprise! It felt like Christmas used to feel like when the gifts I received were surprises (nowadays I buy my own gifts -- no surprises). Thank you, Liss for the Food Saver! It should come in handy when we are putting up our garden harvest. Thanks; Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Budget101 Thank You Gift Program

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    Yesterday I got a great surprise! It felt like Christmas used to feel like when the gifts I received were surprises (nowadays I buy my own gifts -- no surprises). Thank you, Liss for the Food Saver! It should come in handy when we are putting up our garden harvest. Thanks; Virginia
    Me Too!!
    Thank you SO much!!!!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOW, that is a great gift. I hope you enjoy your food saver. I know I love mine.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

oops! I posted mine in the first forum under General -- sorry Liss -- I have no idea how to move it over to this forum! (posted pictures too)
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: THANK YOU LISS!!

totally awesome present! I bet you are going to have fun playing with this one. I personally am thinking coke cans in a bag.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: THANK YOU LISS!!

no coke cans in a bag... those babies are worth 10 cents each here!! (we go through pop faster than any other beverage -- so we "return" about $10 a week in cans)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast