TYGP January 2013 Gift Recipients- vBCms Comments

Check out the lucky recipients of our Budget101 Thank you gift program for January 2013- these lucky members received surprise gifts from amazon- click to see who the lucky recipients were and what they received Read More: Article: TYGP January 2013 Gift Recipients

budget, budget101, check, double, gift, imagine, january, liss, man, misc, mistake, omg, par, party, pencil, pink, styles, surprise, thank you, voice, ordered, party1, invoice, told, 7146omg, recipients, tygp, 2013, article, showed

+ Reply to Thread
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: TYGP January 2013 Gift Recipients

Check out the lucky recipients of our Budget101 Thank you gift program for January 2013- these lucky members received surprise gifts from amazon- click to see who the lucky recipients were and what they received

Read More: Article: TYGP January 2013 Gift Recipients
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: TYGP January 2013 Gift Recipients

Name:  419zEtyyuGL._SX38_SY50_CR,0,0,38,50_.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  772 BytesOMG OMG OMG!! Thank you so much!! I couldn't believe when the UPS man showed up I told him there must be a mistake because I never ordered anything. He said, well, double check the invoice. Imagine my surprise! Thanks Liss!