Downloads
    Uploads

Default Birthday: - 1st birthday

I just got done making the birthday cone cakes for Natalie's birthday. She will be one Monday and we are celebrating today. I made mine in the oven and they turned out great. I filled the cones about 1/2 of the way up.

Good Luck.
    Lynn

Downloads
    Uploads

Valerie,
    I make the ice cream cone cup cakes all the time. I do them in the oven though....usually the instructions are on the side of the cone box. I frost the top of them using a pastry bag and large border tip, swirling the frosting around and building it up to make it look like a real ice cream cone. The kids liked these the best!

Downloads
    Uploads

have made regular cone cupcakes before. However I made mine in the oven.
    Take flat-bottomed ice cream cones (sometimes called cups) put them in muffin tins to help hold them steady.
    Fill about 3/4 with cake batter ( you will have to experiment with a few until you find the right amount including rising after baking) and then bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until a skewer (wood) comes out clean from the center.
    Cool. Frost as usual for cupcakes then serve. My kids really liked them.
    Sincerely,
    Sherrilee

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I have a Natalie too!

Had to say hi Saving Moola! I'm new to this board and have been reading and enjoying all your posts. I have a 2 year old named Natalie Grace.I'm a stay at home mom and saving money has become both a necessity and a fun hobby for me and I just love this new(to me) site!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Oops

Just realized Savin Moola wasn't one poster. Well that explains the gazillion posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oops

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby
    Just realized Savin Moola wasn't one poster. Well that explains the gazillion posts.
    Hi gal, welcome to the boards! The posts that are labeled "Archives" are from the Budget101 discussion list, which is being transferred here, to make it easier for people to search topics that have already been discussed.

Feel free to jump in anytime!! :smt041