intro

Hello folks, This is an ole country gal from southern Alabama, USA. I am frugal because I'm poor. Of course, I've never been rich, so I don't know what I'd do if I were rich. I have an inbred sense of frugality. As they say, you either have time or money. I like to save money. I worry about what's

products, rich, money, time, make, food, ways, grow, convenience, supply, hope, learning, forward, info, experiences, life, foods, love, cook, scratch, frugal, poor, alabama, southern, folks, country, intro, save, worry, frugality, sense, inbred

Thread: intro

Ground Level Lurker
    In south Alabama, USA, around Castleberry, Alabama.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart intro

Hello folks,

This is an ole country gal from southern Alabama, USA. I am frugal because I'm poor. Of course, I've never been rich, so I don't know what I'd do if I were rich. I have an inbred sense of frugality. As they say, you either have time or money. I like to save money. I worry about what's been put in products and our food. I try to grow as much as I can. I look for ways to make my own products. I use very little convenience foods. I love to cook and I have the time to do that from scratch now. I'm looking forward to learning from you and I hope I can supply some info from my life experiences to you sometimes.
    Elaine J, Zone 8, Alabama, USA

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: intro

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, missE aka Elaine! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia