Thread: travel agency

yalonda_king

Default travel agency

Hello group,

Does anyone know of a travel agency that let's you make monthly

payments? We want to take a vacation but can't afford a lump sum.

Thanks ,Yalonda

DNTDYCK@aol.com

Default travel agency

AAA/CAA allows payments until close to your trip w/o a credit check. We are going to Disney in November and the money is due in September. If you book a head of time on some vacations you can get good deal but if you book last minute you also can get good deals.

Tina

Lorraine

Default travel agency

I didn't know AAA did this. How far ahead did you make your Disney

reservations? I ask because we will be planning a trip to Disney in

September 2009 and would love to be able to do a payment plan. Are you

staying at a Disney hotel? Do you get any special perks this way?

Lorraine in GA

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, DNTDYCK@... wrote:

>

> AAA/CAA allows payments until close to your trip w/o a credit check.

We are

> going to Disney in November and the money is due in September. If you

book a

> head of time on some vacations you can get good deal but if you book

last

> minute you also can get good deals.

>

> Tina

>

lisa griffeth

Default travel agency

Lorraine,

Disney used tooffer this when dealing with them directly as well- you plan your trip, pay a deposit, then the rest is due before you travel...you were able to pay on it whenever, as long as it was paid in full by a certain date (usually like 1mo prior to arrival). If youbelong to AAA you may be able to get a discount price, and don't forget that www.smallworldvacations.com is around as well- they will find discounts and apply them to your travel plans that are booked with<SPAN>them. They've saved me tons of money over the years and are able to book special dining when I couldn't get reservations thru the regular Disney phone reservations (think breakfast at the castle, that sort of thing). Every time I've ever price shopped between them and Disney directly, they saved me money or at least weren't any more expensive..however, they really made my life easier in the long
    run by being able to book meals and special events all in one phone call.

HTH

Lisa G., self-professed Disney fanatic

Lucy Anderson

Default travel agency

Yep.... Your savings account. What monthly payments did you have in mind? Put them in your savings account (or a separate ING account if you need to "hide" it from yourself.)

Then take your vacation in total peace, knowing that it is paid for and will not follow you home with ugly payments.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 5:03 PM, yalonda_king <yalonda_king@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello group,

Does anyone know of a travel agency that let&#39;s you make monthly

payments? We want to take a vacation but can&#39;t afford a lump sum.

Thanks ,Yalonda

<span style="color:

[/quote]

--

yalonda king

Default travel agency

Thanks to everyone. Yalonda

Jacqui Caruso

Default travel agency

I used to work for Wat Disney Travel Company.
    You can call 1-800-WDISNEY and speak with a professional Disney Trip Planner for no charge. If you are a AAA member they can book you with a AAA package. If they have AAA rate rooms available you can get the SAME package by booking it yourself. You can even book it online yourself and there are benefits to booking yourself and then there are perks to have it done with a travel agent. There are enough websites dedicated to making a vacation a wonderful experience for everyone. If you book a package via WDTC they require a deposit within about 45 days. You can use check, money order, or credit card. The balance is required 45 daysprior to your arrival date. The balance must be paid in full 45 days prior. You can make payments throughout the duration and pay in full however so long as it is done by that 45 day mark.

If you have any questions or need help email me off list and I can give you my phone number. Also you need to book some dining reservations WAY in advance to be sure to dine at specific things (i.e. Cinderella&#39;s Royal Table character breakfast in the castle).

Happy planning!

Jacqui C. in Dawsonville, GA

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Lorraine <missrainydaze@yahoo.com> wrote:

I didn&#39;t know AAA did this. How far ahead did you make your Disney
    reservations? I ask because we will be planning a trip to Disney in

September 2009 and would love to be able to do a payment plan. Are you
    staying at a Disney hotel? Do you get any special perks this way?

Lorraine in GA
    [/quote]