Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default a little about myself

hi everybody been frugal for a long time Always trying to learn new ways! This site sure does have alot to. Offer! i live in the eastern part of canada where coupons are not heavy on food however i do bulk purchase on a good sale and i do alot of diy cant get enough of it. Love to freezer bulk cook as well. Never chatted on a forum so a bit nervous. Tks

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: a little about myself

Quote Originally Posted by frugalali View Post
    hi everybody been frugal for a long time Always trying to learn new ways! This site sure does have alot to. Offer! i live in the eastern part of canada where coupons are not heavy on food however i do bulk purchase on a good sale and i do alot of diy cant get enough of it. Love to freezer bulk cook as well. Never chatted on a forum so a bit nervous. Tks
    Hi there, welcome to the site! We used to coupon a lot too, but I find that we don't eat most of the products that we find coupons for and it was just so time consuming to find decent ones. What part of CA are you from? When the kidFus were little we drove up through Quebec and came across an EMU farm, (btw, they're pretty tasty if you ever have the chance to try it!) lol.

Anyways, don't be nervous, there's lots to see and tons of really great people that have been here for Years, so jump in with both feet.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Once again, Welcome to Budget 101 FrugalAli! Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi FrugalAli ~ Welcome Aboard. Lots to read, have fun, any questions just ask. Name:  welcome 3.png
Views: 21
Size:  98.6 KB
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela