sam's diapers

Hello, I am new this past week and don't think I said hello yet. My name is Krissi, I am married to Chris and we have 3 girls, Sara is 8.5 (Dec.), Kaitlynn is 4.5 (Jan.) and Emilee is 13 months (July). We are in MA. I am a WAHM and have really no income. We live off my hubby's income which isn't

advice, club, diaper, diapers, great, hat, huggies, income, july, live, money, people, pro, save, size, tips, wahm, walmart, week, work, sams, worth, krissi, $28.63, meeting, sound, telling, forward, bigger, nuts, $29.32, discount, kaitlynn, emilee, months, sara, girls, past, chris, married, tight, babies, sooo, toddlers, asst, hubbys, puts, hours

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sam's diapers

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default sam's diapers

Hello, I am new this past week and don't think I said hello yet. My name is Krissi, I am married to Chris and we have 3 girls, Sara is 8.5 (Dec.), Kaitlynn is 4.5 (Jan.) and Emilee is 13 months (July). We are in MA. I am a WAHM and have really no income. We live off my hubby's income which isn't much for the hours he puts in. He is an asst. mgr at a walmart. We are very tight on money.

I do have to say, anyone with babies or toddler's in diapers... Sam's Club is sooo worth going to. The money you will save just on diapers is nuts. Size 1 - 2 gets 228 Huggies diapers and it was $28.63. To go to Walmart and get that many diapers would be over $70. Emi is now in a size 3 so of course the bigger the size, the less diapers you get, I now get 168 diapers, but it is $29.32. Wish we got the walmart discount at Sam's Club too but it doesn't work that way. I know I sound like a pro on that but just telling you how worth it is.

Looking forward to the great tips and advice on here and meeting new people.
    Krissi
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    All of my posts were transferred from
    the budget101 Discussion list
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

RE: Budget101.com : Sam's diapers.

We just got a sams card and found the formula prices were great too. I got the Sam?s brand formula with DHA and ARA (or whatever the brain nutrients are) 3lbs for 19.99. I also saw that I could get huge boxes of no name diapers for around 19.99 also. It was something absurd like 158 size 5 diapers for 19.99! I have 2 kids in diapers so I use the cheaper ones during the day (I?m kinda picky on the cheap ones though they have to have stretchy bands on them and these do) and Huggies or Huggies overnights for nighttime because my dd who is 2 will wake up literally with a DRIPPING diaper if I don?t use a super absorbent diaper for nighttime.

Carol

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

RE: Budget101.com : Sam's diapers.

Yes the formula is good priced. We fortunately get wic so don't have to worry about the formula. Now she is 13 months and on whole milk. I also have to watch out for the cheaper diapers. Walmart brand causes rashes. White Cloud I find leaks. I just usually always get Huggies at Sam's Club and if we have run out and don't get to Sam's soon enough, I get Luv's. Sam's here only has Pampers and Huggies and then the Sam's brand.

Krissi

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

RE: Budget101.com : Sam's diapers/krissi

Krissi,

I have a 2 month old and I had some samples of Babies R us brand supreme and regular diapers and I loved them---and they are not as expensive as the name brand ones either.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Budget101.com : Sam's diapers.

I use the sam's club diapers on my 13 month old little girl, she very
    seldom has a leak and honestly they are valued right for the money you
    spend. I also use the white cloud until I get a trip back to Sam's
    Club.
    Christine

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Carol, have you tried Walmart's Whitecloud?? I think I pay $14.99 for the box of diapers (I think it is the 150 count or there abouts)
    I have never had a problem with leakage.
    Caray
    Mamma to 9 wonderful blessings + 1 sweetpea edd 4/20/07

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

I used the Parents Choice diapers (with pics of Suzy Zoo on them) from Walmart. They are cheaper than the White Cloud brand (about 16 cents per diaper) and work great. I am using the White Cloud pull ups now as Parent's Choice doesn't have a pull up.

Teri Woods
    Wife of 1 and Mother of

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Parents Choice gave my little guy a rash, so be extra careful. A friend of mine had the same problem. We both switched to White Cloud & they were fine.

dee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast